Welcome to Science is So Sexy!!


For more weekly science articles by Esmeralda,


visit www.mybugsandi.com.


See you Soon for more Sexy Science
Great value Unlimited Broadband from an award winning provider

Tuesday 18 February 2014

Scientists = Science Artists III

My Dear Sexy Readers,

Yep, that's right! So many scientists out there are sharing their artistic prouesse! We have already enjoyed a lady Gaga parody as well as a a Gotye parody. Here is a Queen's one:
Enjoy ;)


See you soon for more Sexy Science,

4 comments:

  1. Ha! Love it. I think science def needs to be sexed up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahha its brilliant had to share of course , great vid , look forward t the next one x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha this was brilliant :) I also love how you begin the post with sexy readers' I think I quite like being a sexy reader :)

    Gem

    ButtonsBlog

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a neuroscientist, I'm with you that science is sexy!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Sharing is Sexy

Great value Unlimited Broadband from an award winning provider