Welcome to Science is So Sexy!!


For more weekly science articles by Esmeralda,


visit www.mybugsandi.com.


See you Soon for more Sexy Science
Great value Unlimited Broadband from an award winning provider

Monday 10 February 2014

I love my readers!

My Dear Sexy Readers,

Last night, I received a notification from my twitter account saying I got a review from a fellow blogger! WHAT A NICE SURPRISE! I was so happy!! It couldn't have come at a better time to boost my confidence in my ability to translate science and make it accessible to everyone!
So, thank you SO much Vivre dans le Blog for your kind words and faith in Science So Sexy in making Science sounds cool!!!
Feel free to show your love and go check out his other posts too, Vivre Dans le Blog is new in our blogosphere ;)

See you Soon for more Sexy Science,


2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the shoutout! Glad it came at a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the review! I hope the job search is going well. :) Science is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Sharing is Sexy

Great value Unlimited Broadband from an award winning provider