Welcome to Science is So Sexy!!


For more weekly science articles by Esmeralda,


visit www.mybugsandi.com.


See you Soon for more Sexy Science
Great value Unlimited Broadband from an award winning provider

Monday 22 September 2014

3 years !

My Dear Sexy Readers,

Science is So Sexy is 3 years old!!!! I am delighted that I've kept this project running for so long, I think it was definitely a learning curve. I remember my first posts, I wasn't writing as if you sexy guys and gals were real people. I would start my article by "Right, today we are gonna talk about this and that" like I was some sort of teacher, which defeated my blog objectives! How funny!
Nowadays, I have the sexy laid back but excited attitude to Science that I'm hoping to transfer onto you, my Sexy readers. I hope you can feel that this is not the usual Science blog and that when you're here, you are at ease to ask me whatever you would like me to cover.
I would like to thank all my readers, regulars or not: You guys Rock, you are all super Sexy :)


See you Soon for more Sexy Science,

4 comments:

  1. It's good to have a new approach to something you do. As I like to say: You need to ben before the wind of change rather than stay rigid and snap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on 3 years running and here is to plenty more to come x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Sharing is Sexy

Great value Unlimited Broadband from an award winning provider