Welcome to Science is So Sexy!!


For more weekly science articles by Esmeralda,


visit www.mybugsandi.com.


See you Soon for more Sexy Science
Great value Unlimited Broadband from an award winning provider

Friday 20 June 2014

Feeling like a Sexy Scientist with my DNA earrings

My Dear Sexy Readers,

Today, I've got something very special for you!
The other day, I was tweeting away, reading awesome things, when I got a message from a Sexy Scientist called Camille!! We chatted and we got to talk about her Etsy shop called "Tout doucement" and her very special designs. I thought "Oh My, these are perfect for my Sexy Readers!". So she sent me a pair of her Rainbow DNA earrings for me to try them out! Got them all the way from Montreal, they arrived in perfect condition! I was so excited to receive them, I teared the envelop open and put them on straight away!
I've had them on for about 2 hours now, and they are so light, you barely feel them and my ears haven't gone red - which it's what usually happens when I wear the usual heavy earrings for too long. They are quite sturdy, you won't mess up the helix by playing too much with them, and there's no funny ends sticking you in the face as it's usually the case with handmade jewellery.
My partner has been commenting on them a couple of times already saying how pretty they are and how they suit me so well!!
Let me tell you, my dear sexy readers, I do feel like a Sexy Scientist right now!!!
Check them out
Rainbow DNA earrings
Rainbow DNA earrings

No make up selfie Rainbow DNA earrings
Excuse the no make up selfie!

These are part of her Rainbow collection because the DNA ladder is made of amazing and brightly coloured glass beads. This pair is 1.8 inches long and retails at £13.81 on her Etsy shop. She also makes longer ones which I bet must make you feel even sexier!
If you'd like something to go with one frock or another, she does make other DNA earrings of different colours, I particularly like the Amber genes ones because I think they would look very stylish and clever on an evening gown.

Let me know, my dear Sexy Readers, what kind of earrings do you like wearing? Fun, statement, stylish?

See you Soon for more Sexy Science,







This item was sent to me for the purpose of review but views are my own :)

6 comments:

  1. They're actually beautiful! Really eye catching too.
    I do love the name and idea behind your blog as well :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous !! i love them :D must admit i like a pair ! my sister would love these too as she loves all things science !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Georgina for your comment. My 21 months old son has been looking at my earrings with amazed eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh well you should defo check them out then, there's another design other than this DNA helix I haven't talked about, maybe she will like those too

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know, right! I absolutely love them!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Sharing is Sexy

Great value Unlimited Broadband from an award winning provider