Welcome to Science is So Sexy!!


For more weekly science articles by Esmeralda,


visit www.mybugsandi.com.


See you Soon for more Sexy Science
Great value Unlimited Broadband from an award winning provider

Monday 12 May 2014

#MyBodyDoesWhat?

My Dear Sexy Readers,

Time for a new SSS mini-series called "My body does what?", which will be a collection of small articles/infographics summarizing the main functions of our organs and different parts of our body. I mean, yes I am a scientist and have had countless biology lectures covering all this, but do you know what? I'm the first to admit, I do not remember half of what I learnt, in fact it could be close to 2%. So this new mini-series is as much for you as it is for me :). So here it is, our brand new Sexy logo for our brand new Sexy Series - My body Does What? - with the 'What?' on a higher pitch ;) :

I could have started with the Heart, but I will start with the Liver! Don't ask me why!
If you are a student and looking for detailed information, this mini-series won't in any case be a substitute for your course, I'll refer you to my beloved Pubmed.
It will be sort of like a question mark check list!
Where is it?
What does it do in our body?
Why is it important?
Who is affected by a related disease?

So Keep your eyes peeled for our first installment coming up next week,

See you Soon for more Sexy Science,


0 Sexy People gave their opinion:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Sharing is Sexy

Great value Unlimited Broadband from an award winning provider