Welcome to Science is So Sexy!!


For more weekly science articles by Esmeralda,


visit www.mybugsandi.com.


See you Soon for more Sexy Science
Great value Unlimited Broadband from an award winning provider

Wednesday 19 December 2012

So Sexy Sciencey Things on Pinterest #1

Dear Sexy Readers,

As many of you know, you can find yourself pinning and repinning for hours on Pinterest, right? I actually registered a while ago but kind of forgot about it until my Kindle Fire asked me where I wanted to share my pictures, Pinterest being one of the options... So here I am again, checking out all those beautiful pins and boards... For 3 hours!!!
So I decided to do a Science So Sexy board!
 
Though, I thought it was a shame that you can't then share your boards as a mosaique of your pins, I decided I would just PrntScrn and share with you my first SSS screen snap shot...
Pinterest SSS #1
For those of you who are on Pinterest and wanna follow SSS board, Join me On Esmeraldav

Science So Sexy Pinterest collection: 
SSS #1
SSS #2
SSS #3
SSS #4

3 comments:

  1. I love Pinterest! Now a follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Diwata, Thank you for stopping by and following SSS board. See you soon here or there x

      Delete
  2. Dear Sexy Readers, Please do not click on those links in the "You might also like" under the post. These are spams! I have contacted Linkwithin about it!!! Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Sharing is Sexy

Great value Unlimited Broadband from an award winning provider