Welcome to Science is So Sexy!!


For more weekly science articles by Esmeralda,


visit www.mybugsandi.com.


See you Soon for more Sexy Science
Great value Unlimited Broadband from an award winning provider

Wednesday 27 February 2013

So Sexy Sciencey Things on Pinterest #6

My Dear Sexy Readers,

Here is SSS latest Pinterest board snapshot with a focus on DNA. If you'd like to know more about DNA, what it is, why do we need it, what does it do, check out this awsome post featuring brilliant and talented blogger.
Pinterest SSS #6
 Also, if you are interested in short easy facts to remember, I have started a new serie entitled "Did you Know?", it's basically a serie of quick science facts linked between each other, a bit like when you research something on Wikipedia and end up 2 hours later on a different page you can't remember how you ended up there! Come over have a look, and maybe make a suggestion as to the next linked one ;)

Science So Sexy Pinterest collection

See you soon for more SSS,

6 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I can here from your group on BSN. I'm the first person to join the CHAIN BLOG group after you! I hope you can put my button on your blog. So after that, when something reaches my blog from your button, I just put their button on my blog under the title CHAIN BLOG when they ask right? Thank you, I love the idea. hope it works!
    http://musicplusbooks.blogspot.com.au/
    - Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura, thank you so much for joining the group. Yes it's exactly how it works, and your button is now on my blog so people can reach yours.

      Delete
  2. Popping over from the Chain Blog group on BSN. New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emily for joining, see you soon

      Delete
  3. Hi, I am from the Chain Blog Group. This is a great idea to discovery new blogs! I follow you now on Google Plus.

    What exactly have I got to do, to get in the Chain and have new visitors on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you NG for joining. I hope you will find interesting Sexy Science info here. I sent you msgs through BSN

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Sharing is Sexy

Great value Unlimited Broadband from an award winning provider