Welcome to Science is So Sexy!!


For more weekly science articles by Esmeralda,


visit www.mybugsandi.com.


See you Soon for more Sexy Science
Great value Unlimited Broadband from an award winning provider

Thursday 12 January 2012

My first guest post - On Loves 2 read


When Susan from Loves 2 read approached me a few days ago to guest post on her blog, I was so excited!!!

So it is with very great joy that I am presenting you with my first guest post, you can view it HERE

That just shows how great a blog community is and I thank everyone from Blogaholic Social Network for their visits and comments, I really appreciate your help!! 

And don't forget, stay tuned for Detox January unfold coming up soon :)

1 comment:

  1. I just read your guest post on Loves2Read. So- I came over here and followed you! I love science and I am looking forward to your posts.

    ~Jess
    http://thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Sharing is Sexy

Great value Unlimited Broadband from an award winning provider