Welcome to Science is So Sexy!!


For more weekly science articles by Esmeralda,


visit www.mybugsandi.com.


See you Soon for more Sexy Science
Great value Unlimited Broadband from an award winning provider

Sunday 11 December 2011

A bit of Promotion

Hi everyone,

Just a little post to say thank you all for your support!!!
Since starting this project, I really didn't know what I was letting myself into but lots of support and clicks there and there, and I've grown a audience! Who would have thought!!!!

I have now a Facebook page at the address www.facebook.com/sciencesosexy
And business cards in the making!!

There are not a lot of posts but I am trying to keep the principle of quality over quantity on!!
As loads of work and reading go behind every post, I wouldn't be able to write any faster :)

Enough from me at this time! Tomorrow, I will have the 2nd part of Chemicals in your Make up!!

See you tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good idea! I'm going to create a page for my blog. Following you Google + page!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Sharing is Sexy

Great value Unlimited Broadband from an award winning provider