Welcome to Science is So Sexy!!


For more weekly science articles by Esmeralda,


visit www.mybugsandi.com.


See you Soon for more Sexy Science
Great value Unlimited Broadband from an award winning provider

Thursday 20 October 2011

In SSS hood

Dear Normal People,

It seems so long ago I started this new venture and left it abandonned!!!
I am so sorry, I've been so busy with my scientist life, reading complicated stuff for work, sweating over unworkable experiments, frustrated over weird unreal looking results...

But in my Science is So Sexy hood, I have a request for the story of Vitamin D and the Winter blues, an exciting double "guest" post about a real Life experience, and a press release about Music, plus an update on one of my previous post!!

Exciting exciting!!!
 (: Stay tuned :)


0 Sexy People gave their opinion:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Sharing is Sexy

Great value Unlimited Broadband from an award winning provider